Friday, December 19, 2014

Not All Children Are Best With Family

Before anyone comments that I am not a good person for not supporting the biological family in Tennessee where the father just turned 14 years old, I will clearly state, I do believe that most family's should have the right to raise their children, but it is not always the case! Each case is different. Not all adoptive parents are good, nor is all biological parents.
I have looked at this case from many different angles, have a lot of back ground information on the bio family, and a lot of information was offered to me by the many people who have been in contact with me about this situation.
I am greatly concerned over what I have learned, and cannot look the other way because the biological family wants this baby, the best interest of this baby is not with the biological family.
The first concern I have is always with the child. The child will come first when I look at cases I blog about. To ignore the best interest of a child is wrong. No exceptions.
I know too many cases of children killed by adoptive family. I know too many cases of children killed by foster care, and I know way too many cases where children were killed by their mothers and fathers. There is no perfect answer to any case, but it is best that the whole case is looked at, and not just one side taken on a "just because they are family".
In a perfect world, there would be no need for adoption, there would be no need for foster care, every child would grown, never be hungry or abused. We do not live in a perfect world. Not every family is best for a child.
Do not post to me telling me that you were the perfect parent at a young age, because not every young parent is going to be like you.
Do not post to be telling me that you are a perfect adoptive parent, because not all adoptive parents are like you.
Please do not post and tell me what a wonderful foster home you provide, because not all foster homes are like yours.
Each person is different, and each child deserves the best chance they can in life.
The bottom line is this, you can disagree with me, and none of us are perfect, I blog about what I see, and the wrongs done to children all at the sake of adoption profiting... this I do not believe is a good case to use for a fathers rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment